SHADERed is a free and open-source tool built by a student.
It enables graphics programmers to quickly make shaders.
Become a sponsor and support my work on this project.
I'd love to focus on this project full-time as there's still plenty of
features to be implemented: RTX shaders, compute shader debugger, etc...
Sponsorships would also help me keep shadered.org server running, get a
better equipment, etc...
Sponsorships start at 150 USD per month.
Companies interested in supporting this project financially can contact me using the information provided on contact
As a sponsor you get:
- logo on SHADERed's splash/loading screen
- logo on the index page of shadered.org
- logo in GitHub README file
- link to your website in web & desktop version of SHADERed
- direct support (feature requests, bug fixes, etc...)
- blog post announcing the sponsorship
or you can support this project anonymously.